Calling all student entrepreneurs! Do you wonder if you have what it takes to be an entrepreneur? Have you been thinking about a potential business idea? Join the MacEwan University Social Innovation Institute, in partnership with 150 StartUps and Startup Edmonton, to make your business idea a reality!
You are welcome to attend one or all sessions in this student entrepreneurship series.
Please contact [email protected] with any questions or visit www.macewan.ca/innovate.
5. How to Get Your Business Funded - April 3, 3-3:45pm (Roundhouse, Main floor Allard Hall, 11110 104 Ave)
- Want to know the best way to pitch your business idea?
- Need to find funding for your new business?
- Want to learn about different avenues for startup funding?
Presented by Craig Elias, an award-winning entrepreneur, educator, author and a sought-after business advisor. For the past four years, Craig has been the Entrepreneur-in-Residence at Bow Valley College and runs 150 StartUps – a province-wide initiative that helps post-secondary students across Alberta become first-time entrepreneurs – and three different student pitch competitions.
Upcoming sessions in the series
6. Event: Pitch Your Business Idea for 150 StartUps! - April 23, 5-7:30pm (Roundhouse, Main floor Allard Hall, 11110 104 Ave)
- Want to get feedback on your business idea?
- Want to practice pitching your idea?
Attend this mini-pitch event where you will present your business idea to a friendly panel of business experts for feedback and comments. Participants will be provided with a format for presenting their idea in advance.
Presented by the MacEwan University Social Innovation Institute, fostering a culture of social innovation and social entrepreneurship in Edmonton.